Even though most Targabot users are military and law enforcement personnel, civilian shooters have been adapting them for their enjoyment, particularly PRAIRIE DOG HUNTERS.
Here are some of the applications:
- When prairie dogs are hunkered-down or unavailable
- To hone marksmanship skills
- For entertainment at home or back at the lodge or camp
- For use with live fire (up to .50 BMG), air guns, lasers, bows & arrows
- Add explosive reactions when supplemented by Tannerite
- Also accommodates squirrel, coyote, racoon, deer, and other targets